- Regular panel member of the Board of Overseers of the Bar Grievance Commission from 2007 to 2013
- Chairman of the Board of Overseers of the Bar Grievance Commission, 2014
- Boston University, J.D., 1977, cum laude
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, B.S., 1974 (Science and Humanities)
Associations & Memberships
- Maine State Bar Association
- Maine Trial Lawyers Association
- Past member, Board of Governors, Maine Trial Lawyers Association
- 2006 to 2013 - Board Member and Past President, Congregation Beth Israel, Bath, Maine
- Tried-to-verdict approximately three dozen significant jury trials in serious personal injury cases, achieving a verdict of ONE MILLION DOLLARS and multiple six-figure verdicts;
- Settled dozens of personal injury and wrongful death claims for substantial sums;
- Won numerous appeals to the Maine Supreme Court and the United States Court of Appeals (1st Cir.);
- Speaks and offers written presentations to professional and lay organizations on workers' compensation and personal injury law;
- Has authored numerous articles in professional journals on workers' compensation and personal injury topics.
Click here to contact Attorney Libner
The law office of Libner & Gabree, PA, LLC serves clients in Augusta, Bath, Brunswick, Topsham, Skowhegan and Waterville, Maine.